Re: [xmlblaster-devel] LOCAL not working?

Is there a way to implement an automatic testsuite to check all this?

Not that I know of. It would require us to have a JBoss in the
XmlBlaster distro.

This shouldn't be necessary, we need sort of a Mock object simulation the few invocations that jboss does?

Marcel

This way all developers are forced to look at issues if this
framework fails in future xmlBlaster versions.
I think its the only way to keep this framework alive
over all versions in future.

I agree, but see no way of fixing that now. If we do not use XmlBlaster
as the container also for the standalone XmlBlaster (which I actually
think would be a rather good idea, at least the minimal JMX part, and
perhaps with JCA and JNDI).

//Peter

//Peter