Re: [xmlblaster-devel] JBoss support/ClassLoaderFactory

Could you please update the outdated classloader requirements as well
(probably merge the 3 reqs to one) and add a note to xmlBlaster/CHANGES?

I only found one. But I could take a look at it.

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory.html http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.PluginClassLoader.html http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/util.classloader.XmlBlasterClassLoader.html

If it is possible to add an automatic test to our testsuite
this would be nice as well :-)

//Peter

thanks