BOUNCE xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlblaster.org: global taboo body match "/spam/i" at line 17

>From listmaster at server.xmlBlaster.org Fri Aug 29 22:10:55 2003
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:14:42 +0200
From: Michele Laghi <laghi at swissinfo.org>
To: xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlblaster.org
Subject: Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Liberty Database Connectivity.

OK, I now committed the changes. The only one who is using (and
instantiating) the JdbcQueueManagerCommonTable is the
JdbcQueueCommonTablePlugin so basically you could add your
implementation as a new plugin.

Regards
Michele

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://eclettic.tripod.com
http://www.xmlBlaster.org