[xmlblaster-devel] Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

Hello to all xmlBlaster user and developer,

we now provide a new page on the xmlBlaster Webserver listing all projects
which use xmlBlaster. See the xmlBlaster news site.

These information has to be provided by the users themself.
They may be send to the list or to the maintainer.

If there is more time or even a volunteer, we would like to install some
wiki on the web server.

Hope this helps to to a first step in this direction.

Suggestiosn and improvements as well as input to the new created page are
very welcome!

kind regards

Heinrich