Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Question on xmlBlasterConnection

Hallo Richard,
as far as I know there are no such plans (at least in the short term) to provide a unified way of configuring and selecting SSL for the communication protocols supported by xmlBlaster.

I believe however it would be a feature which many users could use. Do you have any ideas/plans/visions or sketches on how such a solution could look like ?

Richard Wu wrote:

Dear Michele:
I have a question on the network connection of xmlBlaster, that is, how
to let the xmlBlasterConnection constructed over SSL. I knew that Jacorb
can handle the SSL connection under its infrastructure and I have tested it.
It works properly, but the config stuffs are so complex. However, I'm still
wondering whether xmlBlaster would offer a set solution for the client can
select/config SSL expediently for multiple protocol.
thanks
Richard

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org