Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Involved XMLBlaster questions

Thanks Michelle,

  Setting the JVM Xms and Xmx parameters helped, but my
memory footprint definitely seemed to be growing. I noticed
in an earlier (but fairly recent) post on the mailing list
the following:

>>2. How stable is any "current release". The memory footprint of the server
>>I downloaded three weeks ago certainly grew over time. This is probably in
>>part due to xmlblaster still being actively developed.
>
>The release 0.80 is broken for 'volatile' messages.
>All the rest is considered stable, and i don't believe we have a memory
>leak there.

Although Marcel stated the release 0.80 is broken....
isn't the current release 0.80?

Would it be better to download more recent code from the CVS
repository than use the current version available from the
download section of the site?

Also, I have a need in the project I'm researching this for
to send messages in PtP mode and make them persistent (durable).
I've managed to do this, but I haven't figured out how to erase
them. The erase() method used on standard pub/sub messages
doesn't seem to work for this.

Any help with any of these issues is appreciated!

-Kelley Phillips