Re: [xmlblaster-devel] References to xmlBlaster

Hello Nico,

Perhaps Marcel Ruff got a secret list of references.
"Secret" because we can't speak about Clients & Projects in a public place like this list.

Regards,
Cyrille.

PS : I'll send you a little presentation of my use of xmlBlaster to your private email.

Nico Celliers wrote:

Hi

We are currently evaluating xmlBlaster and are very interrested in using it soon. We would like to know if there are any references to people/companies who are currently using it in production.

Any comments or remarks would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Rgds
Nico Celliers

-- ----------------------------------------- Cyrille Giquello <cyrille at ktaland.com> tel : 331/01 49 17 40 93

 KTALAND
 Batiment 104
 50 av. du president Wilson
 93210 La Plaine Saint-Denis

 http://www.ktaland.com/
Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica | NSA