[xmlblaster-devel] Incompatible plugin interface change

Hi folks,

there are some changes in the current cvs.
It is only of interest if you have programmed your
own plugins for xmlBlaster.

Here are the changes:

*  The I_Plugin interface method changed from
 void init(Global glob, String[] options)
 void init(Global glob, org.xmlBlaster.util.plugin.PluginInfo pluginInfo)

*   The package name changed from
 org.xmlBlaster.util.I_Plugin
 org.xmlBlaster.util.plugin.I_Plugin

*    The I_AccessFilter interface method 'match()' changed from
 match(SubjectInfo publisher, SubjectInfo receiver, ...
 match(SessionInfo publisher, SessionInfo receiver, ...

Porting your existing plugins should be straight forward,
just change the method declaration.

regards,

Marcel