[xmlblaster-devel] Re: [xmlblaster] Bugging me.

Hi Oliver

> I can assure you that on Linux devices the full socket API is present.

Yes there sure is. There was no mention of a platform so for all I know it
might have been Palm OS etc.

> Currently I am writing a small library for socket connection which other,
> higher libs, can use as transport protocol.
> Speaken the other way round, the xml blaster lib on the client can chose
which
> transport layer up it links to.

Great. Please dont think of me as a detractor

Of course I can see the need of xmlBlaster arriving with something built in,
as opposed to just recommending a number of possible comms libs.

All I am just saying is that the are (as in my case, here I am) users who
would like to see that there be some consideration for this and that there
not be a tight coupling between the the api to which your are writing and
the comms.