Re: [xmlblaster-devel] using doxygen for source code documenting

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:

> Hello Heinrich,
>
> The left Navigation bar on the left is to heavy to load on most web
> browser (look at http://www1.ktaland.com/docs/xmlBlaster/html/).
> Not only the web browser hanging, but all the computer is thinking for
> minutes (on my PIII Xeon 1.5 Ghz !!).
> So perhpas forgot it :o{
I agree, not left nav bar in the doxygen env!
Do you like the time to load of the installation on xmlBlaster.org?

> between our two tests
> (http://www1.ktaland.com/docs/xmlBlaster/html/ and
> http://xmlblaster.org:8090/xmlBlaster/doc/doxygen/html/index.html)
> there is menu differences :
>
> xmlBlaster's menu : main page - namespace list - class hierarchy -
> compound list - file list - compound members - related pages
> www1's menu : main page - packages - namespace list - class hierarchy -
> alphabetical list - compound list - file list - namepspace members -
> compound members - related pages

All right, looks like that you have somehow some more menus in your
example that I have on xmlBlaster.org. If you feel like you want them on
the website, feel free to commit those changes.

> Regards,
> Cyrille.
>
> Heinrich Götzger a écrit:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >for those of you who are interested in another source code documentation
> >system, try the new installed doxygen on our homepage. See the link in the
> >news. A link in the navi-bar comes soon.
> >
> >Doxygen comes from: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
> >and uses Graphviz: http://www.graphviz.org/
> >
> >Thanks to Dimitri van Heesch from doxygen and John Ellison and Stephen
> >North from graphviz for providing such nice tools.
> >
> >There is a new file Doxygen in CVS which is the configfile for the
> >beginning. It might change and be improoved be you or us in the next time.
> >Doxygen creates a view files under the new directory
> >$XMLBLASTER_HOME/doxygen/html which can be accessed by the browser of your
> >choice (try to catch index.html ;-)
> >
> >To be able to use doxygen in your own development environment get the two
> >tools from the links mentioned above and install them on your system.
> >
> >best regards and have fun!

regards

Heinrich