Re: AW: [xmlblaster-devel] about jutils.org

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Cyrille Giquello wrote:

>Hello chief operaor ,
>
>Juergen Birkle a écrit:
>
>>Hi Cyrille,
>>
>>I'm the maintainer of jutils.org
>>Thank you for reporting this problem to us!
>>
>>The original author of this class is Marcel, but I have added your code to
>>the default constructor, as you did in your code.
>>
>Great !
>It for many months I'got da problem, but I didn't think about tell it to
>other ... some time I get a stupid freezed brain ;o)

must be a diseases all over the world ;-)

>>I've also removed the
>>System.out.println() line, because such output does not make sense in any
>>utility class. You can do a "cvs update" to get the modified code or take a
>>
>is the xmlBlaster BRANCH_0_7_9g is uptodate with that code ?
not by itself, a human needs to asist.

you may check out jutils by
cvs -d :pserver:reader at jutils.org:/opt/cvsroot login
<cvs>
cvs -d :pserver:reader at jutils.org:/opt/cvsroot co jutils

build a new jar, and commit it within xmlBlaster after testing.

with best regards

Heinrich