Re: [xmlblaster-devel] SAX2 and Pull parser performance

Heinrich Götzger wrote:

Yes, just putting 1500 docs 3 times in a row into Xindice and meassure the
docs/sec.

The throughput differs only in less than 1% while storing messages into
Xindice. I'm using a testclass which connects indirect to the db via the
XindiceProxy of xmlBlaster.

I just added a test retrieving docs from Xindice by id and this test
didn't show much difference either, about 1% deviation with and without
Piccolo.

Retrieving 1500 docs by id gives me a result of more than 700 msg/sec
whereas a msg looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<message>    <description>Message Text</description></message>

Dear Heinrich,

could you please add these results to your

  engine.persistence.xindice.xml

thanks :-)

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de