Re: [xmlblaster-devel] email receiving [was: Email parsing]

Hi all,
Hi Marcel,

I'm reading all of your litterature ... You've got all many strange and complex need ...
I'm listenning to you like a quiet student ;o)

I just catch the thread for another subject ... sorry for that noise ;o{

About Perl :
    Can you remember me the subject of the job I have to do to adapt the perl demo to the new xmlBlaster
version ?
I'm a little loosed in a that nowdays subjects ... ... ...

Regards for all your brains !
;o)

Friendly,
Cyrille

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Heinrich Götzger wrote:
> > Sorry that I change the topic a bit but this seems interessting to me as
> > well.
> >
> > I understood to announce a callback for eMail for a certain oid, but then
> > I'm getting the whole message in the eMail body.
> >
> > How can I, if it is possible at all, adjust the subscription that I'm only
> > receiving in the content itself? No key-String and no qos-String, and no
> > CDATA-stuff.
> >
> > I found the qos-flag already:
> >      <qos>
> >      </qos>
>
>   <qos>
>     <content>false</content> <!-- Don't send me the content data on
>                                   updates (notify only) -->
>     <qos>false</qos>   <!-- Don't send me any qos on updates -->
>   </qos>
>
> This was the original idea, i think it is not implemented.
> You can just implement it yourself, but
> probably we would need a more fine grained approach like:
>
>   <qos> <!-- sent with get() or subscribe() -->
>
>     <reply-key excludes='meta,oid'/>
>
>     <reply-content excludes='all'/>
>
>     <reply-qos excludes='sender,rcvTimestamp'/>
>
>   <qos>
>
> excludes='all' would suppress anything of key, content
> or qos
>
> Default would be to deliver everything,
> the "excludes" attribute would reduce the amount.
>
> An "includes" attribute would set the default to
> nothing and only the included informations are added.
>
> Finally, a mime type could be of value:
>
>     <reply-qos mime='text/plain' includes='sessionId'/>
>
> could send for example only the plain sessionId
> on connect (Cyrille does not need to parse the xml
> in Perl anymore to find the sessionId).
>
> If you implement it or parts of it, you have to add the testcases
> and the requirement docu to be of value.
>
> regards,
>
> Marcel
>
> --
> Marcel Ruff
> mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
> http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/
> http://www.xmlBlaster.org

  Cyrille Giquello <cyrille at ktaland.com>
  tel : 331/01 49 17 40 93

  KTALAND
  Batiment 104
  50 av. du president Wilson
  93210 La Plaine Saint-Denis

  http://www.ktaland.com/
Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica | NSA