AW: [xmlblaster-devel] JDK1.4 and noblocking socket IO

Is it possible to have both alternatives and have the possibility to switch to one or the other (kind of a plugin or a class which is loaded by reflection) ? Or does it imply a major complication ?

It would be nice not to be limited to a particular version of java (keep as flexible as possible).

Cheers
Michele