AW: [xmlblaster-devel] New requirements

I have red these requirements and they fully make sense to me. I realize one more time that I should read the requirements more often since it is a powerful and practical way of getting an understanding on how xmlBlaster works.

Cheers
Michele

allback.html
http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.message.html

I would be happy if you comment on this,
to avoid coding nonsense.

thanks for some feedback

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de