Re: [xmlblaster-devel] XML-CORBA mix - Classloader approach

Heinrich Götzger wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Heinrich Götzger wrote:

Hi,

I like this idea, it sounds good to me and addresses many problems which
we have discused, and still do.

Go for it!

Where would one place a ClassLoader and all additionally stuff in our packages hirarchy?

How about: org.xmlBlaster.util.loader (like tomcat does)

Yes like tomcat does it :-)

or just in org.xmlBlaster.util

regards

I'm really looking forward for these changes!

One thing could be a problem:

Is manifest.xmlBlaster capable enough to handle
all these jar-pathes? Otherwise it would force us
to go back to all these shell scripts.
But there is no way, we need customized Classloaders.

Marcel