Re: Status of XMLBlaster project

Tom Bradford wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just writing to see if this project was still alive.  The news
> hasn't been updated in quite a while, and the mailing lists seem to be
> semi-dead.
>
> I was interested in the possibility of developing a XMLBlaster/dbXML
> integration point.

Salute Tom,

currently i am moving to an old farm house, but
after the house-warming party (you are welcome as well)
i will have more time for xmlblaster again.

I haven't yet used dbXML (i often read about it)
so i don't know how an XMLBlaster/dbXML integration point
would look like.

regards,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de