Re: How to get the list of logged clients?

Gilles Lavaux wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how I can get the list of clients connected to the
> XmlBlaster server?

Currently you can only get the events when clients
login or logout, see:

http://www.xmlBlaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.LoginLogoutEvent.html

Adding support to get a list of current clients
could be implemented similar to the "__sys__UsedMem"
message (see
xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/RequestBroker.java)

If you implement it you can send us the patch or code snippet
to add to the distribution.

> Also: how to get the subscription list? Let say I am logged in as user A,
> and I want to know what is the subscription list of user B?

Sorry, this is not supported.
Again - if you decide to implement it, please
drop me a note.

thanks,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de