JDBC to ODBC bridge question...

Is it enough for xmlBlaster that I set up my database url to
"jdbc:odbc://server/dbname" or do I need to modify the source to explicitly
load a jdbc->odbc bridge?

I've tried to send a message to xmlBlaster with this format:

Key:
<key oid='' contentMime='text/xml' contentMimeExtended='SQL_QUERY'></key>

Content:
<database:adapter>
  <database:url>jdbc:odbc://server/dbname</database:url>
  <database:username>username</database:username>
  <database:password>password</database:password>
  <database:interaction type='query' />
  <database:command><![CDTATA[SELECT * FROM tableName]]></database:command>
  <database:connectionlifespan ttl='1' />
  <database:rowlimit max='30' />
  <database:confirmation confirm='true' />
</database:adapter>

QoS:
<qos>
  <destination>__sys__jdbc</destination>
</qos>

Watching the xmlBlaster Control Panel window as it receives the message, I
notice that the last call that happens in "TRACE" mode is "[XmlDBAdapter]
Get connection..."

This happens right before a call to create a new "ConnectionDescriptor"  I
don't think I ever return from this function, because there are several Log
calls immediately after this that are never output in the XmlBlaster Control
Panel.

The constructor for ConnectionDescriptor accepts an XmlDocument and parses
it... so I can't figure out what's going on.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be absolutely fantastic. =)

Take care,

Nik