Re: Performance comparison of CORBA/RMI/XML-RPC in xmlBlaster

Dear All,

I'm interesting with XML-RPC support in xmlBlaster.
Any good example / tutorial related to this topics ?

1. There are no XML-RPC examples in xmlBlaster Rel 0_7_8.
2. I Cannot compile /demo/javaclients/xmlrpc/XmlRpcHttpClient.java from CVS
download.

[root at linux xmlrpc]# /usr/java/jdk1.2/bin/javac -deprecation -classpath
$CLASSPA
TH
/home/budiw/files/xmlBlaster-CVS/demo/javaclients/xmlrpc/XmlRpcHttpClient.java
/home/budiw/files/xmlBlaster-CVS/demo/javaclients/xmlrpc/XmlRpcHttpClient.ja
va:21:
Class org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.xmlrpc.XmlBlasterProxy not found in
import.

import org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.xmlrpc.XmlBlasterProxy;
       ^
/home/budiw/files/xmlBlaster-CVS/demo/javaclients/xmlrpc/XmlRpcHttpClient.ja
va:49:
Superclass org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.xmlrpc.XmlBlasterProxy of class
javaclients.xmlrpc.XmlRpcHttpClient not found.
public class XmlRpcHttpClient extends XmlBlasterProxy
                                      ^
2 errors

Regards,
BDW