added c++-client classes

Hi everybody,
I added a set of utility classes for c++-clients. They reside in ${XMLBLASTER_HOME}/src/c++. The corresponding testsuite resides in {XMLBLASTER_HOME}/testsuite/c++.

For xml-parsing, these classes make use of the xerces library which is download able from apache (see below).

HOW TO BUILD THE CLIENT CLASSES:

- retrieve xerces from http://xml.apache.org
- install xerces (lets say in /usr/local/xerces)
- install one c++ implementation of corba (currently MICO or ORBACUS)
- define the following environment variables:
    USE_CPP=true (which tells the compiler to build the c++-classes)
    XMLCPP_HOME=<directory-where-you-installed-xerces> (for example XMLCPP_HOME=/usr/local/xerces)
    XMLCPP_VER=<version-of-xerces> (currently XMLCPP_VER="1_1")
    CORBA_CPP=<your-corba-implementor> (currently "orbacus" or "mico")
    ORBACUS_HOME or MICO_HOME (depending if you run with orbacus or mico
 ex.: ORBACUS_HOME=/usr/local/orbacus
    ORBACUS_VER or MICO_VER to the version of mico or orbacus
 ex.: MICO_VER="2.3.1"

So if you use bash, an example would be:

export XMLCPP_HOME=/usr/local/xerces
export XMLCPP_VER="1_1"
export CORBA_CPP="mico"
export MICO_HOME=/usr/local/mico
export MICO_VER="2.3.1"

Then you can run make from the $XMLBLASTER_HOME directory or from
$XMLBLASTER_HOME/src/c++

HOW TO RUN THE TESTSUITE:
call make test from the ${XMLBLASTER_HOME}/testsuite/c++ directory
to manually start a test look at the file test.sh in that directory.

For further explanations please have a look at the README file in the $XMLBLASTER_HOME/src/c++ directory.

I only have tested it on linux, so I would appreciate if somebody could test them on other platforms.

Saluti

Michele Laghi
Av. Benavides 163 dpto. 301
MIRAFLORES-LIMA (PERU)