Re: Problems with HTML Demo

Gerhard Fröhlich wrote:

> Hello,
> today I wanted to test the HTML demo local on my Linux Box. When I
> opened the demo Website in my Browser, the sites and the little control
> window appeared and according to the xmlBlaster Log the "client" did
> login successful xmlBlaster. Only the frame, which displays the mem and
> cpu info gets an internal Server Error and failed to appear.
>
> In the moment, I`ve no idea what´s going wrong. Maybe anybody can give
> me a hint.
Hmm, i don't know, try to start jserv on the commandline
using the script xmlBlaster/bin/jserv:

------------------------------
#!/bin/sh
# Script to start JServ servlet engine outside of Apache web server
# To start the servlet engine:
#  jserv
# To stop the servlet engine:
#  jserv -s
properties=/etc/httpd/jserv/jserv.properties
log=${XMLBLASTER_HOME}/jserv_manual.log
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/usr/lib/apache/ApacheJServ.jar
java -Dorg.xml.sax.parser=com.sun.xml.parser.Parser -Xms3M -Xmx32M
-Djava.compiler= org.apache.jserv.JServ $properties $1

Marcel Ruff
ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/
http://www.xmlBlaster.org