Re: Something useful(maybe)

Hi,

i am impressed, this could be the RDBMS access framework we need
in xmlBlaster!

Are you willing to contribute this into

  org.xmlBlaster.engine.persistence.jdbc

package?

You would get cvs write access for this.
Please drop me a note.

Some comments:

- The con.login("XmlDBAdapter", "some", qos);
  code in XmlDBAdapterWorker shouldn't be done
  for every query again,
  you should use the existing connection from
  XmlDBAdapter.java to send the results.

- We would need a flag to tell XmlDBAdapter.java
  if the query results are sent directly back to the client
  (PtP style) or are published for everybody (Pub/Sub style).

- Can you provide an example of a RDBMS table, and how
  it looks like in your resulting XML message?

Thanks for your feedback

Marcel

--
Marcel Ruff